Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Photoshoot

Hello fellow readers :)
Today I worked on some awesome photos of my shoe collection! I took a bunch of black and white photos, and I then developed the negatives. Tomorrow I will be checking them out and possibly printing some of them. I'm very excited :D....BUT the reason I'm blogging about this, is because my next project will be a photoshoot with my BOOKS!!!! I will take some really cool black and white's of all of my books maybe scattered on the floor (carefully of course lol) and then some of them on the shelves, some up close, some of my favorites all together. I'll figure out how exactly I'm going to do it, then I'll shoot!...the camera...Then when I develop and print them, I will post them on here :) It should be fun!

Anyway, in other news....more and more people have been signing up for the Newsletter, which is exciting. Keep sending in your subscriptions with an email to TheBookGenie@hotmail.com, with the subject: Newsletter, and your email address in the space below. It will give you all the hottest books in the YA book world, and any news about upcoming events, movies, or releases that the authors of YA will be announcing.

If you aren't following this blog yet, clicky click click on the button down on the right hand side of the page. Also, if you have a twitter and you want some instant updates, go over to my twitter and follow me at   http://twitter.com/#!/TheBookGenie


Happy Reading :)
The Book Genie
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

NEWS!

11/8/2010

HELLO READERS OF THE WORLD! If you haven’t already, go pick up your copy of Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick! I’ve already read it, and give it a full 5 stars!!! It’s suspenseful and dramatic, and it keeps you on the edge of your seat....or bed...depending on where you read :) I advise everyone to go out and buy it!!

Images of the Book Genie:

All Book Genie logos are made by me with a lot of time and effort using multiple photo editing programs. Please do NOT steal them! You must ask permission to use the images, and then cite my blog! Thank you so much!

Hit Counter

Supported by mba programs team.

About Me

My photo
I am the Book Genie!! I love reading with all of my heart, (I'm a little dramatic sometimes) and it's an obsession I have to live with. New titles on the teen novel shelves makes my heart beat faster. I've read many books, and I've developed a love for all different types of them. I love making websites and animations, but most of all I love making movies. I want to pursue a career in the movie making industry later on in life. I would also love to start writing novels and screenplays. My family is the most important part about me, because they have taught me everything I know. My pets are also important to me, as are all the animals we feed and save.