Sunday, February 20, 2011

Feast of Fools (Morganville Vampires Series #4), by Rachel Caine

Once again Rachel Caine has stunned readers with her talent and hot angst-ridden-anti-vampire-boys.....oh and we can’t forget the few non-revengeful-hot-vamps on the way...
Excerpt from Barnes and Noble.com:
In Caine's fourth Morganville Vampires novel, the arrival of an old-school vampire to Claire Danvers's college town threatens the relative harmony that exists between the living and the dead.
Yes let's get right down to it...
This book starts off at the end of the third book, Midnight Alley, which ended with a cliff hanger. OBVIOUSLY. Because Rachel Caine loves to leave her faithful readers wanting more, each and every time. And let me tell you, if you haven’t picked up this series yet, you are missing out on an adventure of a lifetime! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? You will want to LIVE in this book. I promise you.
It is unlike other vampire books, as the vampires stay bad, for quite a while. Yet, as you go on things change within the town of Morganville, as you will see, and not everything is so clear anymore. 
This was an excellent addition to the series, and it happens to be one of my favorites. The suspense KILLS in this book, and it honestly has to be one of the top books on my ‘throw-at-wall-list.’ Because there are moments where I literally wanted to throw the book at the wall. 
In Caine’s series you realize that everything happens for a reason. Not anything in the book gets attention without having a reason behind this. You must pay attention to fine detail. I love that about this series. I also love the characters. It’s sometimes hard to follow the characters in a book if they are un-relatable, or they lack personality. And sometimes all of them blend together. Yet, in this particular series, it is very easy to see each character in your mind, where the characters grow and roam the green green lands of Idris....oh wait, wrong series ;)
Anyway, I recommend this series to anyone that enjoys a good suspenseful, mysterious, paranormal, vampire-filled, friendship, love, wanna-live-in-the-book, *takes a breath*, series.
Enjoy reading :)
The Book Genie
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

NEWS!

11/8/2010

HELLO READERS OF THE WORLD! If you haven’t already, go pick up your copy of Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick! I’ve already read it, and give it a full 5 stars!!! It’s suspenseful and dramatic, and it keeps you on the edge of your seat....or bed...depending on where you read :) I advise everyone to go out and buy it!!

Images of the Book Genie:

All Book Genie logos are made by me with a lot of time and effort using multiple photo editing programs. Please do NOT steal them! You must ask permission to use the images, and then cite my blog! Thank you so much!

Hit Counter

Supported by mba programs team.

About Me

My photo
I am the Book Genie!! I love reading with all of my heart, (I'm a little dramatic sometimes) and it's an obsession I have to live with. New titles on the teen novel shelves makes my heart beat faster. I've read many books, and I've developed a love for all different types of them. I love making websites and animations, but most of all I love making movies. I want to pursue a career in the movie making industry later on in life. I would also love to start writing novels and screenplays. My family is the most important part about me, because they have taught me everything I know. My pets are also important to me, as are all the animals we feed and save.