Sunday, February 20, 2011

Infinity (Chronicles of Nick Series) by Sherrylin Kenyon


Infinity by Sherrilyn Kenyon
I have never read a zombie book before this one. And if you had told me this would have them in it, I probably wouldn’t have read it. BUT I’m glad that I did. It was very entertaining, because Kenyon had a way of making difficult and almost terrifying situations, into funny and awkward situations. I loved the humor that was spastically placed throughout the novel, when you wouldn’t think that humor would be an option. 
Here's a short synopsis from Barnes and Noble.com:

At fourteen, Nick Gautier is sucked into the realm of the Dark-Hunters: immortal vampire slayers who risk everything to save humanity.

Interested already huh? Told you so! The plot was very structured, and you can tell that a lot of thought went into the story-line. I loved the characters the most. Each one had their own spunky personality. Simi and Nick were my favorites, and of course Bubba. It took me a while to read this book but not because it wasn’t good. In fact, thats the actual reason why it took me so long. I would read in between stressful study sessions, and when I was bored, and it acted as such a great getaway that I didn’t want it to end.

If you enjoy paranormal books, or even books about friendship, you should pick this up at your local bookstore or library!

Peace.Love.Reading
The Book Genie
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

NEWS!

11/8/2010

HELLO READERS OF THE WORLD! If you haven’t already, go pick up your copy of Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick! I’ve already read it, and give it a full 5 stars!!! It’s suspenseful and dramatic, and it keeps you on the edge of your seat....or bed...depending on where you read :) I advise everyone to go out and buy it!!

Images of the Book Genie:

All Book Genie logos are made by me with a lot of time and effort using multiple photo editing programs. Please do NOT steal them! You must ask permission to use the images, and then cite my blog! Thank you so much!

Hit Counter

Supported by mba programs team.

About Me

My photo
I am the Book Genie!! I love reading with all of my heart, (I'm a little dramatic sometimes) and it's an obsession I have to live with. New titles on the teen novel shelves makes my heart beat faster. I've read many books, and I've developed a love for all different types of them. I love making websites and animations, but most of all I love making movies. I want to pursue a career in the movie making industry later on in life. I would also love to start writing novels and screenplays. My family is the most important part about me, because they have taught me everything I know. My pets are also important to me, as are all the animals we feed and save.