Saturday, April 24, 2010

BACK IN ACTION!!!

Hello Fellow Readers!!!!!!
I am back! It's been a long few months and I haven't had time to update my blog which makes me incredibly sad! But I've also been working on a few of my own projects like books and such. In the following weeks I'm going to have more posts on books I've read, book suggestions, and new authors you all have to check out! I'd love to have feedback from you all, and any suggestions will be taken into account!!! Thank you all for stopping by, the new book posts should be up in a few minutes ;)

*sealed with a kiss*
<3 The Book Genie

No comments:

Post a Comment

NEWS!

11/8/2010

HELLO READERS OF THE WORLD! If you haven’t already, go pick up your copy of Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick! I’ve already read it, and give it a full 5 stars!!! It’s suspenseful and dramatic, and it keeps you on the edge of your seat....or bed...depending on where you read :) I advise everyone to go out and buy it!!

Images of the Book Genie:

All Book Genie logos are made by me with a lot of time and effort using multiple photo editing programs. Please do NOT steal them! You must ask permission to use the images, and then cite my blog! Thank you so much!

Hit Counter

Supported by mba programs team.

About Me

My photo
I am the Book Genie!! I love reading with all of my heart, (I'm a little dramatic sometimes) and it's an obsession I have to live with. New titles on the teen novel shelves makes my heart beat faster. I've read many books, and I've developed a love for all different types of them. I love making websites and animations, but most of all I love making movies. I want to pursue a career in the movie making industry later on in life. I would also love to start writing novels and screenplays. My family is the most important part about me, because they have taught me everything I know. My pets are also important to me, as are all the animals we feed and save.