Monday, August 24, 2009

WHO AM I? I AM THE BOOK GENIE

Some call me "girl with book," others call me "obsessed book girl." Whatever you decide, just know that I am the Book Genie!! That means that I will update you on the latest and hottest titles in the teen book world, newest authors, and other fun news all you book lovers need to know! I will also review books and rate them as I go along, helping you decide what your next adventure might be. I've read many, many, books and my collection is growing more and more every week (yes, I am a frequent Barnes and Noble customer-they know me by name and the alarms go off when I walk through the door).
Here's how you know if you are a Ridiculously Over Obsessed Book Lover (ROORL) like I am...
1. Do you shop in Barnes and Noble or Borders frequently? (more than once a month)
2. Have you read more than 15 books in the past year? (be honest)
3. Do you get excited and jump up and down, maybe even clap, and let out a little squeal when you find out the sequel to your favorite book is coming out?
4. Do you read daily? possibly until the wee hours of the morning?
5. Do you know the authors of your books like you know the titles?
If you have thought yes to more than 3 of these questions, CONGRATULATIONS you are a Ridiculously Over Obsessed Book Lover...just like me. Be proud!
So this blog will be all about books, and all for you!

Kiss*sealed with a kiss*
<3 JJ
Imagine.Dream.Read

2 comments:

NEWS!

11/8/2010

HELLO READERS OF THE WORLD! If you haven’t already, go pick up your copy of Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick! I’ve already read it, and give it a full 5 stars!!! It’s suspenseful and dramatic, and it keeps you on the edge of your seat....or bed...depending on where you read :) I advise everyone to go out and buy it!!

Images of the Book Genie:

All Book Genie logos are made by me with a lot of time and effort using multiple photo editing programs. Please do NOT steal them! You must ask permission to use the images, and then cite my blog! Thank you so much!

Hit Counter

Supported by mba programs team.

About Me

My photo
I am the Book Genie!! I love reading with all of my heart, (I'm a little dramatic sometimes) and it's an obsession I have to live with. New titles on the teen novel shelves makes my heart beat faster. I've read many books, and I've developed a love for all different types of them. I love making websites and animations, but most of all I love making movies. I want to pursue a career in the movie making industry later on in life. I would also love to start writing novels and screenplays. My family is the most important part about me, because they have taught me everything I know. My pets are also important to me, as are all the animals we feed and save.