Sunday, November 21, 2010

Last night, was a long night...

Hello my little Bookworms!!!
I was up all night talking on the computer to some friends, and decided at almost 3AM that I'd start a new book since I finished 'Tattoo' by Jennifer Lynn Barnes. SO, I picked up the book 'Tweet Heart' by Elizabeth Rudnick.
This is a synopsis of the book from Barnes and Noble:
Claire is a #hopelessromantic. Lottie is determined to set up her BFF with Mr. Perfect. Will wants his #secretcrush to finally notice him. Bennett is a man with a plan.
Claire can’t believe it when her dream guy starts following her on Twitter. She never thought he noticed her, and suddenly he seems to understand her better than almost anyone.
But the Twitterverse can be a confusing place, especially when friends act differently online than they do in person. Things get even more complicated when Claire realizes she’s falling for someone else, the last person she ever would have expected….
Told in an innovative format combining tweets, emails, and blogs, Tweet Heart is a contemporary romantic comedy that will set your heart atwitter.


I stayed up until about 5:02AM...not that I was keeping track...and I read up to page 152. I read passed the halfway mark, because it is THAT good. The characters are so relatable, at times I thought that Elizabeth Rudnick actually took my life and made a book about it. All the details reminded me of my own life, right down to the very fact that they ate fro-yo together. (That's what me and my friends always do...and that's what we call frozen yogurt....I don't know why this fascinates me so much, but it does).
SO, so far this book is amazing, and I can't wait to see how it ends.

Go check out this book!

Happy Reading!
The Book Genie

No comments:

Post a Comment

NEWS!

11/8/2010

HELLO READERS OF THE WORLD! If you haven’t already, go pick up your copy of Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick! I’ve already read it, and give it a full 5 stars!!! It’s suspenseful and dramatic, and it keeps you on the edge of your seat....or bed...depending on where you read :) I advise everyone to go out and buy it!!

Images of the Book Genie:

All Book Genie logos are made by me with a lot of time and effort using multiple photo editing programs. Please do NOT steal them! You must ask permission to use the images, and then cite my blog! Thank you so much!

Hit Counter

Supported by mba programs team.

About Me

My photo
I am the Book Genie!! I love reading with all of my heart, (I'm a little dramatic sometimes) and it's an obsession I have to live with. New titles on the teen novel shelves makes my heart beat faster. I've read many books, and I've developed a love for all different types of them. I love making websites and animations, but most of all I love making movies. I want to pursue a career in the movie making industry later on in life. I would also love to start writing novels and screenplays. My family is the most important part about me, because they have taught me everything I know. My pets are also important to me, as are all the animals we feed and save.