Friday, December 2, 2011

CHRISTMAS TIME IS HERE!

OKAY! SO I'm in a holiday mood, and I want to read a romantic book, that includes something about snow/holidays etc. I read "Snowed In" by Rachel Hawthorne, and "And Both Were Young" by Madeline L'Engle, and both had snowy cute scenes! 
I was wondering if any of you knew about any holiday-romantic-wintery books????

Please let me know!!!!
------------------------------
ALSO!!!! Here is my wish list for Christmas (If you want to post what books YOU want for Christmas, or any other holiday you celebrate, feel free to comment!!)
The reason I chose these books, are that I feel like they're going to be quick cute reads, opposed to more dramatic darker reads---which I have basically a whole shelf filled with unread books of these kinds...
The Book of Luke-Jenny O'Connell
Delirium-Lauren Oliver
Dream Factory-Brad Barkley
The Duff (Designated Ugly Fat Friend)-Kody Keplinger
Flowers in the Attic (Dollanger Saga)-V.C. Andrews
Gingerbread-Rachel Cohn
Icing on the Lake-Catherine Clark
Killer Cruise-Jennifer Shaw
Kiss Me, I'm Irish-Bella Street
Labor of Love-Rachel Hawthorne
Love on the Lifts-Rachel Hawthorne
Maine Squeeze-Catherine Clark
Matched-Ally Condie
Picture Perfect-Catherine Clark
Putting Boys on the Ledge-Stephie Davis
Sleepless-Terri Clark
So Inn Love-Catherine Clark
Suite Dreams-Rachel Hawthorne
Tourist Trap-Emma Harrison

If you would like to share what books YOU want, again like I said, post a comment!! Or email me your book list! I'd like to know what everyone is going to be reading after they get their holiday gifts!
Also, if you've read any of these books let me know how you felt about them :)

Peace.Love.Reading
The Book Genie

1 comment:

NEWS!

11/8/2010

HELLO READERS OF THE WORLD! If you haven’t already, go pick up your copy of Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick! I’ve already read it, and give it a full 5 stars!!! It’s suspenseful and dramatic, and it keeps you on the edge of your seat....or bed...depending on where you read :) I advise everyone to go out and buy it!!

Images of the Book Genie:

All Book Genie logos are made by me with a lot of time and effort using multiple photo editing programs. Please do NOT steal them! You must ask permission to use the images, and then cite my blog! Thank you so much!

Hit Counter

Supported by mba programs team.

About Me

My photo
I am the Book Genie!! I love reading with all of my heart, (I'm a little dramatic sometimes) and it's an obsession I have to live with. New titles on the teen novel shelves makes my heart beat faster. I've read many books, and I've developed a love for all different types of them. I love making websites and animations, but most of all I love making movies. I want to pursue a career in the movie making industry later on in life. I would also love to start writing novels and screenplays. My family is the most important part about me, because they have taught me everything I know. My pets are also important to me, as are all the animals we feed and save.